Retribution is currently recruiting the following:
No shouts have been added yet.
All times displayed are EST.
WELCOME TO RETRIBUTION GUILD WEBSITE!
Our focus is building a strong guild with good relationships through sound recruiting and teamwork. We are currently looking for members who wish to positively contribute to our guild. Retribution is a casual guild that enjoys working together. We group and raid in a very casual atmosphere for fun and excitement! At the end of the day it is only a game, and your accomplishments are meaningless without friends to share them with.
Retribution is a PVE gaming guild. Our members are mature, like-minded individuals who share similar playstyles and interests.
We want to create an exciting and friendly place for all gamers to have fun and make new friends.
Our members play for fun and choose to do so with people that are like minded. We all play on a mature level and in a manner for what gaming is intended to be - fun.
While we are a guild that will raid regularly, we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We don't have a rigorous raiding schedule. Our approach is, of course, a casual one where we try to involve as many of our members that want to be involved. This means we may progress slower than some other guilds, but I think, we have more fun and appreciate our accomplishments a lot more.
If you think this sounds like the place for you drop us a line, grab your favorite beverage and your sense of humor and get ready for a great time!
1) Have fun playing Rift.
2) Build a group of skilled and mature players.
3) Work together as a guild to progress through raid content.
Requirements for Membership
1) Mature and competent.
2) Capable of being self-sufficient as well as a team player
3) Sense of humor.
4) A high tolerance for alcohol
There is one phrase that sums up all of Retribution's rules and that is: "Don't be a dick."
1) Respect and treat others with dignity.
2) Follow the instruction of officers and raid assistants.
3) Zero tolerance for drama, racism, homophobia, or sexism.
4) Guild forum participation is strongly encouraged.
5) Don't feed the trolls.
6) Keep your toon updated in the roster
7) Check in on the website regularly...this is where we post events...news...discussion
8) HAVE FUN!
There was an error rendering this widget. Please contact
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)